*This course is designed for health care professionals.
Dive into a thorough exploration of Compassionate Inquiry, a powerful therapeutic approach developed by Dr. Gabor Maté for healing trauma and understanding mental and physical illness.
In this deeply rewarding, year-long course you will:
- Increase your skills and effectiveness as a therapist or health provider
- Be part of an international community of Compassionate Inquiry practitioners
- Benefit from therapeutic peer support and practice groups
- Receive over 240 hours in total of engagement with peers, online facilitators, live Zoom calls with Dr. Gabor Maté, and video recordings
- Discover and master essential tools, qualities and skills that will nurture compassion, connect to your in-the-present self and help you become more attuned to the messages from your body and your clients.
Compassionate Inquiry Self-Study Short Course
Have you been impacted by the teachings and modelling of Dr. Gabor Maté?
Don’t miss this chance to delve deep into yourself, and experience an introduction to Compassionate Inquiry, a powerful therapeutic approach developed by Dr. Gabor Maté for healing trauma and understanding mental and physical illness.
This course is designed to be more accessible to health professionals who are unable to commit to the intensive CI Professional Training. It is also for lay-people who have a strong interest in Gabor’s work.
- The short course contains over 20 hours of video and narrated powerpoints
- The course is self-study and does not include facilitation
A Masterclass for Healers
Are you looking to become more familiar with Dr. Gabor Maté’s approach and techniques?
A Masterclass for Healers includes a comprehensive introduction and overview of Dr Maté’s unified philosophy on the origin of disease and mental illness, with detailed lessons and practical demonstrations that offer a diversity of tools, techniques, and psycho-education focused on helping healing professionals to cultivate deeper attunement, connection and healing with their clients. In this six-part video course (6.5 hours) you will have the unique opportunity to deepen your skills in attuning and reaching others, even the most difficult clients.
In each lesson, Dr. Maté thoughtfully presents his work through the lens of treating addiction and expands on the special issues when treating substance abuse. This masterclass is a “must-have” for any professional interested in learning more about Gabor’s work and approach.
Compassionate Inquiry Master Class
In this rare opportunity, you will join Dr. Gabor Maté and experience the power of Compassionate Inquiry for yourself.
Get inside access to four remarkable previously-recorded single-session breakthroughs with real people struggling with deep-rooted trauma, life-long addiction, anxiety, codependence and ADHD.
- Through real in-session demonstrations and in-depth, therapist-to-therapist conversations, Dr. Maté will show you how to attune to clients and guide them to the root problem, so they can finally find lasting peace.
- Watch how Gabor helps people who have been in therapy for years see their problem in a different way, allowing them to discover new solutions.
- Each demonstration is followed with a penetrating Q&A with Dr. Rich Simon in which Dr. Maté explains his approach.
- Using Compassionate Inquiry, you’ll learn techniques to help your clients overcome addiction, anxiety, codependence, ADHD, and other difficult mental health challenges… so they can have healthier, more fulfilling relationships with themselves and others.